At Sandylands Fitness Centre we offer top quality personal training specific to your needs. Our personal trainers will put you through your paces in a safe and friendly environment. constantly varied 1 to 1 sessions focused on helping you achieve your specific goals whether its weight loss/gain, sports performance, general fitness or injury rehab we have the right trainer to keep you motivated to ensure you achieve your goals.
why use a personal trainer …
- Varied sessions preventing the boredom/repetitive issues related with gym training
- Constant support ensuring correct techniques are followed preventing injuries
- Specific programs tailored to individual’s goals, to demonstrate progression
- Motivation and encouragement to push you through a tough workout
- Consistency if you find it difficult to stick to a program a personal trainer could help you stay on track
- Help in Finding the type of training which you enjoy and is best suited to you
- Direction on how to train safely during pregnancy, when managing an injury or if you have medical problems.
What we offer …
1 to 1:
These sessions are designed for the individual clients specific training needs. With the clients goals in mind, Our personal trainers will continue to push you to your limits.
We offer group sessions for 2-4 people of similar fitness levels to train together, Creating a fun and energetic session that everyone will benefit from.
We work closely with Skipton Injury Clinic to provide the best rehabilitation programs/session possible to help clients make a full recovery from various injuries and help them to make a full return to their sport or general life without the worry of injuries holding them back.
We have extensive experience working with all sports ranging from team sports like rugby and football to individual sports like running, cycling and motocross. Sessions are designed to aid sports performance, which means every exercise is carefully chosen to aid a specific skill or strengthen a specific muscle group that is related to improving your chosen sports performance.